Re: loop: loaded (max 8 devices)

Thanks! Its at times like this, that I ask, 'how did you know that!?'.
Seriously, where do you find this doc?

On another note, I went through the upgrade to sshd 3.4p1 using the src
off of openssh.org. The process included adding a new non-privelaged sshd
user. RedHat hasnt come up with a errata entry for it (the last i checked)
or an updated rpm. Would an rpm add a new user for a situation like this
as part of it's process? I'm assuming that an rpm can add users? I've only
used rpm -qlp to see just what is going to happen prior to installing an
rpm. Is there a way to see what all scripted actions are going to occur?

-c