Re: visual bell

I think the /a can be interpretted as calling a bell, but sure enough, in
man bash, i see the set bell-style visible which is what i had originally
tried. For some reason though, i'm still hearing bells. i ended up using
an eterm option for --visible-bell or something similar to that.

I'm going to keep messing around with the bash option...

thanks -c