Re: WINE service?

On Sat, 2002-08-31 at 08:28, Ron Crim wrote:
> Has anyone played with win4lin yet? I had seen it at a show in St. Louis. It
> looked pretty cool. They said it was much better than vmware.

I took a look at it at LinuxWorld.  It looked interesting.  They've
built a Citrix/Windows Terminal Server clone out of it which looks cool;
evidently, all the problems you have with WTS are handled very well by
Win4Lin Terminal Server because of the Linux base.

Of course, Wine is cheaper.  I seem to recall that even the CodeWeavers
stuff is cheaper than Win4Lin.