Re: ATI card (was Re: tomorrow's meeting)

On 25 Sep 2002, Jeff Licquia wrote:

> Hmm.  If the gnomemeeting people are saying that AIW Radeons are
> supported, then perhaps they've been working on it.  I'd check into it.

Not sure that they are saying that, just that they had known about the
problem some time back, and there have been many new version since then.
As usual, I've moved on to other things today, but will get back to this
some time soon. Of course, I may just try the usb quickcam.

eks

Erich Schroeder                    Phone: (217)785-0033
Curator, Information Technologies  FAX:   (217)785-2857
Illinois State Museum GIS Lab      email:erich(at)illinois.state.museum
                 http://illinois.state.museum/