Re: Let's talk about upgrading... Problems...

On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 06:22:06PM -0700, Joe Newbie wrote:
> Doing the 7.3 simple upgrade steps has made the machine unable to boot

What exactly did you do?

> I have a surplus 6.4 Gb HD, but what should I do now.

So is the system bootable or not?  It makes a big difference.

If you can tell me (well, us) exactly what state the system is in now,
I'm sure we can help.  (Did the upgrade bail out when it ran out of
disk?  Did something get screwed up when you tried to set up the other
hard drive?  Your message doesn't exactly make it clear what
happened.)