[DISCUSS] Need LPI volunteers (fwd)

Hey guys,

If any of you have some spare time, I am looking for a few more volunteers
to participate in the cut-score study for LPI's (www.lpi.org) new release
of the Level 1 exams.  I need individuals who would qualify at least as Jr
Linux sysadmins (which I think counts for one or two of you out there ;-)

Please email me off-list.  The task to be completed will include a review
of all the new Level 1 item candidates. During the review "ratings" are
given to the exam items and these ratinsg are used by our psychometrician
to develop the passing score for the new exams.

Sounds fun, huh? ;-)

For those of you who aren't programmers, LPI is an excellent organization
to contribute to the Linux community. </blurb>

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/