Re: Logitech optical mouse

I have the Logitech Wireless Optical Mouse and it works fine on RH 7.3
without anything special.  I'm even using it as USB and not using the
USB2PS2 converter.  Sorry to not be able to help more, since mine simply
works.  Is there another wheel mouse in the list?  Perhaps try it as
native USB?

-Kara

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/