Re: Xandros review

[...]
>> I'll second that - Lindows is really nice to just slap on a system and
>>

> Yeah. Guess you missed this about Lindows and their CEO:
>   http://www.desktoplinux.com/news/NS4417146902.html

Nope, I read slashdot too.  That article doesn't mention functionality.  I
said that it was a smoothly operating system that works nicely
out-of-the-box, not that I wanna be buddies with their management.
Similarly, I'm using RedHat, SuSE, Slackware, and some cutsom-rolled
installs right now.  Each one of those (including the ones that I
personally made) are somehow affiliated with someone who's probably pissed
someone off at some point.  I choose the system that fits my needs, not
the one that's most politically correct.  Apperently, other people have
other criteria.

--Danny, who's hypocritically boycotting Sony beause of stuff their upper
management said once ;)