Re: OT: Steve's a Slacker

Steven is definitely not a slacker ;-)  I tried to reproduce your google
results and was unsuccessful.  Perhaps you googled for "why slackware
sucks", as Steven is the 3rd and 4th results on that query. (you should
note that that thread is from 1998... )

:-)

-Kara

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/