Re: Sendmail Quandry

Whoops - apperently that mirror doesn't work anymore, or DNS has gone
away (it was the Chicago mirror).  Postfix is at
http://www.postfix.org/, the configuration docs are at
http://www.postfix.org/basic.html

Anyway, sorry about that.  I think that redhat finally includes RPMs for
postfix with 8.0 - it's a sendmail replacement (even includes a binary
called "sendmail" for compatibility)

--Danny, who really likes modular, human-readable config files and easy
mysql support ;)