Re: Sendmail Quandry

If one wanted to stretch it a little bit, one could potentially argue
that it would've been easier to tell that sendmail was set up correctly
if its config file format wasn't so horrible. :)

Either way, I blame the default install of sendmail on my OS X box for
the my caprice's brakes not working.  They worked fine until I installed
system 10, and then they mysteriously stopped working properly.  It
wasn't unti later that I found out about sendmail's default instalation
on those systems.  I still haven't gotten it working, and my brakes
still don't work.  Coincidence?  I'm not sure...

--Danny