OT: springfield PC repair

I know this is a bit off-topic, but do any of you guys have any
experience with any PC repair shops in springfield?  Alternatively, do
any of you wanna work on my sister's machine? :)  It's a 2000 box, and
has started giving her problems that she can't adequately describe over
the phone, apperently.  It sounds like a software thing, but could be a
BIOS misconfiguration (how she might have done that, I don't know).

Anyway, I don't have time to work on it.  I figured that some of you
might have advice on places that I might send her - since she lives in
Springfield.

Thanks for any advice.
--Danny