OT: was Re: BSDCon 2003 (fwd)

On Fri, 21 Feb 2003, Bob T. Kat wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 04:49:30PM -0600, Jordan Bettis wrote:

> > Also, I believe the name of the most evil company in the world is
> > "Wal-Mart."
>
 > theres somthin wrong with you if you don't like wally world, your one
 them there city folks i bet, your probly don't even wear coveralls,
 driven round in one of them fancy cars, yep need to be tarred and
 feathered, then made to watch a little good tv, couple days worth of hee
 ha marathon should straighten you right out

Wait a minute... Hold your opinions. He said Wal-mart is evil, not the
registered trademark of Wal*mart.

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/