Re: test network DNS server w/o Internet access: Is it possible?

They recommend a "scorched earth", destroy-the-old as you're
upgrading to the 'new'.  They didn't cover new hardware.  They simply
said "both machines must have the same FQDN".  As if that's normal or
something!  Maybe I'm missing the point.  Maybe there's an easier
way.

Thanks.  Named runs and resolves okay now.  I have a routing issue
though.  Fun!

=====
http://linux.usi.edu:8080/LUG  Web Log
http://linux.usi.edu/rat/  My Page