Re: test network DNS server w/o Internet access: Is it possible?

Nope.  It's iPlanet top to bottom.  Their schema is created during
the install.  I wouldn't have a way to alter it.  They do use MySQL,
though.  Previously it was some goofy commercial Java DB.

=====
http://linux.usi.edu:8080/LUG  Web Log
http://linux.usi.edu/rat/  My Page