Regexp question

Hi guys,

I need a little help writing a regexp, I can't seem to find out how to NOT
find a part of a pattern.  Here's the situation.

Some databases don't require the FROM keyword in delete statements.  There
might be queries written such as "DELETE TABLENAME where ....." as opposed to
the standard "DELETE FROM TABLENAME where ....".

I want to find all instances of "delete" not followed by "from".

Ideas?

Thanks,
Mike

--