Copy Protected Disk

Hi all,

I was recently forced to buy software to make my old workstations boot
PXE.  The software comes in the form of a bootable floppy.  I could
like to make a couple backup copies as I don't trust floppies.
Unfortunately the disks are copy protected to the point that a dd
if=/dev/fd0 of=disk.img produces a bad copy.  Any suggestions would be welcome.
Benjamin Story

() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML email and Microsoft-specific
/\ attachments. If I wanted to read HTML, I would have visited your website!
Support open standards.