OT: Closet Exchange Guru Sought

Hi all,

Sorry for the slightly off topic post.  I'm installing my
exim/spamassassin smtp gateway soon to filter my company's e-mail.
One of the features that we would like to have is that each user's
Inbox have a subfolder called Junk Mail automatically (script) created
along with a rule that Outlook would use to put spam tagged messages
into that folder.

I was wondering if there might be a closet Exchange admin or two out
there on this list that could help me get started on this.  Thanks.
Benjamin Story

() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML email and Microsoft-specific
/\ attachments. If I wanted to read HTML, I would have visited your website!
Support open standards.