Re: RHCE Study Guide

Personally I took the RH300 "crash course".  It's a little pricey if you
don't have a company to foot the bill, but it definately gave an idea of
what to expect.

If you have a strong base of Linux knowledge and troubleshooting
ability, most of the study guides out there will probably do a good job
of reinforcing your skills.  The worst part is not knowing what to
expect.  Probably why the pass rate is so much higher on re-takes.

Good Luck.

On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 09:10, Marcelo Medici wrote:
> With Kara's book out of print, does anyone have good recommendations for
> an RHCE study guide?
>
> Thank you.

Todd Davis (tdavis@msfw.com)
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE #807101281603181)