Relocating to Bloomington from Orlando ...

I'm starting a new position with State Farm on 8/11, and will be
relocating to Bloomington next week from Orlando.  I spent much of my
childhood in the Ottawa/LaSalle County area (2 hours north of
Bloomington), so I am familiar with the area in general.

If anyone can offer any advise on where to live, I'd greatly appreciate
it.  Good schools (although I don't have kids yet, we're trying, and my
wife is a teacher), high-speed Internet (if available), etc...  Any
information is always appreciated.

I look forward to meeting some of you'all.

-- Bryan "TheBS" Smith
   RHCE, LPIC-2, Linux+

P.S.  If anyone knows of any other central Illinois user groups (UNIX,
NT, PC, etc...), please pass any such information on.  I'm a die-hard
Linux/Freedomware user (over 5 years both at home and work) -- and don't
let the MCSA/MCSE scare you into thinking otherwise.

P.P.S.  If this post is not proper for this list, please excuse my
violation and correspond with me off-list.

--
Bryan J. Smith, E.I.             b.j.smith@ieee.org
http://thebs.org/certs.pdf         http://thebs.org