Re: Relocating to Bloomington from Orlando ...

Stay away from the SouthWest side, especially around Market street.
Not a real nice area.

LUCI is in Springfield (I'll let the folks who actually attend their
meetings fill you in. My sked does not allow me to attend.).

There is (I 'think') a Unix group at ISU.

And then there is LUGOP, a Linux group in Peoria.

Hope this helps.

P.S. I live in Pekin 35-40 miles west of Bloomington and work at
Mitsubishi there in Normal (near the area I just told you to stay away
from !)

Roy

--
Roy Cottingham <ke9vo@grics.net>