Waaaaay too much time on his hands....

Was reading on /. about some new Elvish fonts making the rounds.

http://www.sci.fi/~alboin/tengwartutorial.htm

And it turns out there's a nifty word processor that does the translations
for you.

http://hem.passagen.se/mansb/at/tengscribe.htm

But, even better, down at the bottom of the page, I noticed a language
"pack" or "plugin" for the word processor to add a translator for .....

Yep,

You guessed it.

KLINGON!!!
http://hem.passagen.se/mansb/at/Downloads/Klingon.zip

So, now you can take all those tlhIngan Hol GangstaRap lyrics you've been
writing and make them available to the Middle-Earth masses ...

I wonder if Damien knows. Maybe a Lingua::Tengwar module...

Mike808/
Ya know, in every crowd, there's always gonna be a Klingon just a little
too hopped up on Bloodwine, and then ruins the party for everyone else.