Re: Tonight's meeting

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, Benjamin Story wrote:

> Erich,
>
> I won't be able to be at the meeting as usual because of Boy Scouts,
> but I was wondering, does this new variant of Knoppix have mythtv or
> freevo?

I don't see them there. In the menu under "Video" there are:

mplayer
ogle
Xawtv
Xine media player

and under "Viewers" there are:

Aviplay
Aletv
Tkxanim
Gqview
Xmovie
aatv
effectv
VCL media viewer

among others. There is alot here that I don't recoginize and haven't tried
out at any time, so I'm hoping that there could be other people who can
help us out in looking through what is offered.

Erich