Re: tonights meeting

Ah Ha! Didn't know if you were coming, Steve. (I'm glad, too) I can
demonstrate what I have been working on using PHP. So I'll be glad to
start out.

Erich

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, Steven Pritchard wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 04:45:16PM -0500, Joe Tosetti wrote:
> > Any one know what tonight's topic is?
>
> a) Whatever Erich, Aaron, and everyone else have in mind (at least for
>    the first half hour :).
> b) Stories & pictures from the Linux Lunacy cruise last week, if
>    anyone is interested.
> c) HTML::Mason, if I can get the last couple of prerequisites built...
>    (I think I have an easy demo app we can build quickly.)
>
> Steve

Erich Schroeder                    Phone: (217)785-0033
Curator, Information Technologies  FAX:   (217)785-2857
Illinois State Museum GIS Lab      email:erich(at)illinois.state.museum
                 http://illinois.state.museum/