Re: GNU mirror going away

On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 06:00:06PM -0600 or thereabouts, Steven Pritchard wrote:

> I have been asked for a SuSE mirror by 3, maybe 4 people total at one
> point or another.  I seem to recall that Gary actually tried to get
> someone at SuSE to give me rsync access, but that never went anywhere.
> So I've tried again (and said so in my last mail), and yet you still
> question my motivations?

jumping in here... My contact at SUSE, Christopher Mahmood who ran their
mail servers, etc, has left SUSE... He was willing and said they needed
another US mirror. If you like Steve, I can look into who would handle
this now, and yes, they do support rsync..

--
Gary
Chaos, panic, pandemonium - my work here is done