Mandrake Move Review up for peer review

Jay Truesdale has put up his review of the new MandrakeMove
distribution, a portable "live CD" distribution supporting personal
information stored on a USB key drive.

Tell us what you think!

http://www.archlug.org/kwiki/MandrakeMoveReviewAcceptance

More importantly, tell us if you think Jay should get a licensed copy of
Mandrake Move when released.

Voting closes Wednesday 12/17/2003. Please, one vote per person. Just
press the 'Edit' button, increment the value of your choice, and press
the 'Save' button.

Also, we're still accepting applicants for a review of Xandros 2.0
(Evaluation Edition, beta testers OK, too). The lucky reviewer that
passes the peer review gets a licensed copy of Xandros 2.0 Deluxe
Edition. Email me for details or post your info as a comment (line that
starts with a '#') on http://www.archlug.org/kwiki/Xandros2Review. We're
looking to get the review in by Jan 6th.

Mike/