Job in Rantoul IL

The company I work for is looking for someone in the rantoul area to do
a network administrator (read hardware person with networking experience)
type position at our new pork processing plant.  The duties involved are
mostly scale calibration and minor linux desktop support on a daily basis.
Other responsibilities include power cycling wireless modems when needed and
punching down network connections.  These are really the minimum requirements
that we would be willing to settle on, it would be really nice to have someone
capable of network monitoring and tuning to alert us of when we may need to
upgrade equipment as well as higher level troubleshooting to really support the
plant as it's own entity.  We use mostly redhat 9 boxes on an LTSP desktop base
with a few windows 2k servers (hopefully will be gone by June) running citrix.

Please respond off list thank you

Bob T. Kat