Re: TEST: Ping

On 1 Feb 2004, mike808 wrote:
> email has been strangely silent lately, from multiple sources, and I'm
> not seing any posts come through from several lists for several days now.
>
> Can someone ping me back off-list, please.

Yeah, you're getting through.  Having a dubious time with email
this weekend also.  I sent a post to the Linart list (on li.org)
around noon on Friday that still hasn't returned, shown up in the
archives, nor bounced.  Frustrating, because I know that soon as
I decide to repost, never fails, *both* messages will arrive.

'Spect it's MyDoom, or, more precisely, precaution against MyDoom.