Computer People of UIS - Linux Install-Fest

heh-heh...  Time to print up some LUCI Business Cards...

(write me for details if you're interested in lending a hand -> laszlo at
lanscape dot net)

  ======
The Computer Science Club will be having a 'Linux install fest' this
Thursday 5- 7PM in HSB 234.  We will be learning how to install,
configure and use Linux and if Time permits we might setup a Beowulf
cluster.

             If there is interest we will have an encore performance on
Friday for those who can not make it on Thursday.  If you are interested
in coming to the Friday session please let me know by sending an email
to brian <mailto:bmilb01s@uis.edu>  Milbrandt