Re: Another round of viruses - encrypted this time

mike808@users.sourceforge.net wrote:
>>My reading is that the data being transmitted consists primarily of
>>human speech (it's weird that they threw "human" into the definition),
>
> Yeah. As opposed to any other kind of "speech"? Like what? "Free" speech?

I'm guessing that it's to prohibit text-to-speech synthesis devices from
circumventing the rule or something, but I wouldn't expect the law folks
to think that far ahead.  Maybe I'll contact my ISP to see if they'd
like to set up my point-to-point link to use speech as the transport
mechanism - for increased security.  That'd be awesome.

> pass to the NoFluffJustStuff Gateway Java Software Symposium coming up on March

That's just about the most oxymoronic event title ever, isn't it? :)  I
guess it'd be worse if the event was held at Gateway International
*speed*way down there, and if the event had no classes...

--Danny, thinking that he oughtta learn Java a little better some day