Re: Xandros reviews

On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 22:05, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> According to this page:
>   http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule/
> we are less than 2 months from having Fedora Core 2, which is going to
> include a 2.6 kernel, with SELinux (http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/ -
> whee) fully enabled, GNOME 2.6, KDE 3.2, XFce4, and tons of other
> stuff.
> If the massive amount of change in that list didn't scare me so much,
> I'd probably think it was pretty damn cool.  :-)

They will hold up the schedule if a few key items are not ready.

I'm personally waiting on FC3 later in the year, beginning of next
year.  There's still a _lot_ of infrastructure changes going on with
Fedora/Red Hat.

--
Bryan J. Smith, E.I. -- Engineer, Technologist, School Teacher
b.j.smith@ieee.org