Re: LPI Cert Exams

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004, Brad Boeckmann wrote:

> I was googling about LPI exams and a thread about paper exams being offered
> in Springfield came up.  I'm thinking this is already a past event but just
> wondering if this would be offered again in the future.

Actually, we haven't quite gotten around to doing this yet.  A couple
members have been tossing around ideas of a small training session, and
others want the exam lab too.  Feel free to join the mailing list and
participate in talks to find enough interested to put this together.

I really need 20 people to set up an exam lab event.

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/
President, K&S Pritchard Inc.		kara@kspei.com
--

Participate in LPI Level 3 Exam Development!
https://www.lpi.org/en/examdev/jta/index.html