Re: What Linux Magazines are you reading?

Linux Format
	Good how-to's, Good Q&A. (I love the DVD version, I have a
	subscription).

Linux User & Developer.
	The same basic reasons as Linux Format. I really like the mags 	with
media (no subscription to this one though :(

Linux Magazine (UK version).
	Lately they seem to have had several how-to's aimed at the "I'm 	not  a
newbie but also not a guru" type user.

Use to read but don't now:
	Linux Magazine (US  version): Too small, and poor content for 	the
price.

	Linux Journal: Not enough how-to's, teach me something usefull.
	(also no media!)

Roy Cottingham (LUGOP - Linux users Group of Peoria)