Re: Fedora Core 2 Test 3

Upgrade from Fedora Core 1 to Fedora Core 2 Test 3 went flawlessly. The
upgrade complained about some possible conflicts with some packages but
didn't say which ones. I assume that it was evolution. I never did get
my power management working correctly under Fedora Core 1 and it works
great with the new kernel.

System seems snappier after the upgrade.