Re: Laptop Recommendations?

At work I have an HP laptop and Mandrake installed on it fine except
for the crazy USB multiport wireless card, but I got that running with
a kernel recompile.  From what I've seen and heard HP is really making
big strides to certify its equipment with RedHat and Suse.  I'm not
sure where their laptops are in that process, but I know that their
desktops and servers are certified at this point.