Re: Dual CPU Configuration

You lucky dog. We have multiple processor servers running RedHat 7.3 and
9. Didn't have to do anything special for it to use both processors.

-----Original Message-----
From: luci-discuss-owner@luci.org [mailto:luci-discuss-owner@luci.org]
On Behalf Of Tim McDonough
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 4:55 PM
To: LUCI
Subject: Dual CPU Configuration

I've inherited a box that has two Pentium II 450 MHz processors and
256 MB of RAM. This should be a step up from the current sandbox that
has a single 200 MHz P2.

Anything special I need to do or consider when I install Linux? Will it
actually use the second cpu for anything when running the OS?

I'll probably use Fedora Core 1 (already have disks) or 2.

Thanks,

Tim

-
To unsubscribe, send email to majordomo@luci.org with "unsubscribe