Re: OT: Store Fixtures, Shelving, etc wanted

I realize that you're probably looking for discount priced stuff, but if
you don't find any and since you're near St. Louis, you might take a
look at Store Supply Warehouse.  They stock everything in their catalog
and they strive to keep their prices down.

You can check out their website and request a catalog at
http://www.storesupply.com.

Disclaimer:  We host their website, but that's about it.  They are good
and friendly people though.