Re: Fedora Core 2 Wireless Card

Thanks for your suggestions.  This will save me a lot of time.  I had
the Aironet 350 working in RH8, but couldn't get it to work right under
the 2.6 kernel in Core 2.  I'm also trying to get the WRT54G to work
with DTN.  I can get this wireless router to bridge to another AP using
the SVEASOFT firmware, but can't get it to bridge to DTNs tower.  I can
Telnet into the box, and it looks like I might be able to get it to work
using IPTables (as long as the AP will connect to the tower in client
mode).  That should make the WRT54G act somewhat like the CEP (with a
dhcp server on the lan side).  Actually I dont have a clue what I am
doing, but that's what makes it fun!  (And frustrating at times)