Name change for TSLUG

The Truman State Linux User Group has been informed that it must change its name in that Truman State now forbids any unofficial entities (such as student groups, fraternities, etc.) to include "Truman State" in their name.

Thus an election to select a new name was held, using the Condorcet method to determine the winner. I truly wish more elections used this method. Also, Cornell gets some kudos for making a free Condorcet voting engine available for anyone to use.

The new name is noted below in Don Bindner's post to the list FKA the TSLUG list.

Donald J Bindner <dbindner@vh224401.truman.edu> wrote ..
> The results are in.  The election winner was Free Software Club of Kirksville.
>
> FSCK beats FSA   15-9
> FSCK beats OSIX  16-11
> FSCK beats SOFAS 16-7
> FSCK beats FSC   16-7
> FSCK beats KAFS  17-7
>
> Election results can be viewed at:
>  http://www5.cs.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/andru/civs/results?id=E_614716deda9a4073
>
> Don
>
> --
> Don Bindner <dbindner@truman.edu>

Please welcome our friends from FSCK, should you run into them.

Mike/