Linux Admin and Perl Development Position Open at LPI (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 29 Nov 2004 14:55:52 -0500
From: G. Matthew Rice <matt@starnix.com>
To: lpi-alumni@lpi.org
Subject: Linux Admin and Perl Development Position Open at LPI

Hi everyone,

LPI currently has a job opening for a LPIC-1 level sysadmin with Perl
development experience.  The full job decscription may be found at:

 https://group.lpi.org/cgi-bin/publicwiki/view/Operations/SysAdminJobDescription

This position will be a 6 to 12 month contract and may be renewed for an
additional term.

Although all qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered
LPI specifically invites applicants from the South America and EMEA
areas to apply for this position.  We are a global organization and as
such we need to balance our staff representation with employees from
less-developed nations.  We believe this extra consideration is in
keeping with a community-minded certification.

Please submit your resume in an open format to resumes@lpi.org.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.

Regards,
--
g. matthew rice <matt@starnix.com>           starnix, toronto, ontario, ca
phone: 647.722.5301 x242                                  gpg id: EF9AAD20