Re: Airo 350 woes

I'm running the Airo 350 for DTN.

It seems like I had a similar issue one time in SuSE.
All I had to do though was to delete the interface,
and re-install it with the proper settings.

With RedHat 7.3 I had an issue where the interface
would not work until I installed the ACU for Linux.
It was available on Cisco's site.  You can see if they
have one for the 2.6 kernel another possible option to
try.

Ricky