Re: Airo 350 woes

> I was using DTN up until a week ago, though it had been about a year since
> I had the 350 card in my machine, I was using one of those sbc boxes they
> have,

I use DTN as well.  I have always used a 350 card in an old 486 that
runs floppyfw.  I have never had my card in anything but a linux box.
When I first installed it, and its been several years, I did try to
use the cisco programs, but since everything that needed to be done
to get the card to work can be done by /proc, I haven't used it since.

If it is DTN that you are trying to connect to, I'd be glad to send
a copy of my boot floppy, but its not running a 2.6 kernel if that's
important to you.

> suffice to say why I would steer clear of DTN from now until
> evermore is the subject of a whole other post.

Where I am at, I have the choice of DTN, or dialup, but I can
understand your sentiments.

Mark