Re: FTP server disk allocation

Mike808 wrote regarding 'Re: FTP server disk allocation' on Mon, Dec 05 at 01:14:
> Maybe you should take a look at "mod_rewrite".... :=)
> Oh, wait. That won't work for FTP...

Squid, perhaps?

Oh, and just FYI, when mirroring the current Ubuntu minus the sources
and .isos:
sauer@stain:~$ du -hs /var/www/apache2-default/ubuntu/
11G     /var/www/apache2-default/ubuntu/
I think it gets up closer to 25GB when the source stuff's included.

No, my mirror's not public - it'd be slower than an official mirror
anyway.  Well, unless you're plugged into my LAN, which would make
netbooting the installer easier... :)

--Danny, who got a bunch of netboot-capable Intel Pro/100s for $5 on
eBay a few months back, and has been in unattended-installer heaven
ever since