mini hackathon 6/8/2007-6/9/2007

I've been working with the local Perl Mongers to organize a hackathon
here at the store on Friday, June 8 and Saturday, June 9.  I figured
some of you might be interested.

  http://www.robotcoffee.com/computerroom/

Note that this event is heavy on the coding side of things...  It
won't be like a regular LUG meeting.  If you want an excuse to work on
something new or write (or debug) some code, it should be fun though.

Steven Pritchard                   Computer Room
Email: steve@computerroom.us       http://www.computerroom.us/
Mobile: (618)567-7320              Phone: (618)398-3000