slowly moving a network

So, I'm moving (well, presuming the sellers can agree to a decent
contract, but we can get into that later).  I have a fairly interdependant
network, and I'd rather not shut down all 12 machines to move it all at
once.  I'd prefer to move one or two at a time.  So as a result, I'll have
some machines at my current house, and some at the new house.

I don't want to readdress everything on the network.  Most everything uses
DNS, but there are still a couple of silly things that need IP addresses,
and I'd rather not miss anything.

I have a PIX 501 between the Internet and my current internal network, as
well as a P100 wireless access point with a regular NIC and an 802.11 card
in access point mode.  The new network will be behind a Buffalo WHR-HP-G54
running OpenWRT.

My current scheme is to get the Buffalo in place at the new place and set
up an OpenVPN link between it and the P100 (which will then be the last
machine to move).  But then I have to figure out how to transparently
route traffic over the VPN for machines that are in different houses,
while keeping traffic between houses off of the VPN.  Seems like setting
up some static routes on the machines to send them to the VPN endpoints
for routing would be possible, but that also seems like a whole lot of
work.  Is there something which can allow me to centrally administer a
routing list like that, and have it distributed to all of the machines?
It seems like there almost has to be - this can't be a unique problem.
I've seen router advertisement daemons of various types, but never really
used any of it to know what it actually does.

I have the appropriate license to use the PIX as a VPN client or server as
well, but I'm not sure if that really makes anything any easier.  It's
already the default route for the machines, but the internal machines
aren't going to use the default route for machines on the same subnet -
they currently think they can directly reach the machines...

I'll be using DHCP and be on managed switches (also Cisco, for what that's
worth) at both locations, but I don't think the fancy management stuff
provides much to help here.  I'm just throwing that out there in case it
has some relevance that I'm missing. :)  I'd like to have only one DHCP
server work for both locations as well...

I'll hit Google too, but anyone with input would be appreciated. :)

--Danny