Re: Hello LUCI - but (surprise!) No June Meetings

Landon,
It is great to hear from an enthusiastic new Linux user, and I hope to
see you at one of the meetings.  But due to schedule conflicts, there
will be no meetings at all in June.  If you can make it, there is a
regular meeting tomorrow Tuesday May 27 (new users are welcome), but the
next Newbie Meeting will not be until July 8.

I don't think that more than 3 or 4 people know about the meeting
cancellations, thus the new message in the Subject, to help broadcast
the sad news.  If you haven't done so already, please be sure to join
the luci-announce list for meeting reminders and notices of meeting
cancellations.

Hope to see you (sometime),
Don Parth