Re: "Vacation" command for postfix

Thanks Danny, Herbie, and Samir. And thanks for the warning, Herbie.

I may just build vacation, as I know how to use it. It's been a good
long time since I last worked with procmail recipes.

But, in my searching around I found postfix.admin:

http://postfixadmin.sourceforge.net/

and I was thinking of playing with that. I've never gotten completely
clear on the syntax of the postfix .cf files, and I always mess things
up when I work with them. So far I've always been able to get them
working again after one of my "fixes", but I wouldn't mind a
well-designed web interface to the configuration.

eks