Re: Webmail w/ Bells and Whistles

hmm, i guess it's in 1.5.  I could have sworn they merged that into 1.4 at some point, guess not.

It's not really that impressive just has dynamic folders and click anywhere on the line to highlight message, rather then please make sure to check the checkbox.. we want to know for sure that's what you mean.