Get info out a JSON file

I'm attempting to read someone elses JSON files the structure of which is
(using Data Dumper):

$VAR1 = {
           'smtp' => {
                       'up_time' => '*',
                       'checks' => 2,
                       'problem_send_to' => '*',
                       'input' => '',
                       'marginal_send_to' => '*',
                       'port' => 25,
                       'marginal' => '*',
                       'seconds' => 2,
                       'pow' => '*',
                       'critical' => '*',
                       'vital' => 'no',
                       'up_days' => '*'
                     },
           'ssh' => {
                      'up_time' => '*',
                      'checks' => 2,
                      'problem_send_to' => '*',
                      'input' => '',
                      'marginal_send_to' => '*',
                      'hostname' => 'reginald.some.net',
                      'port' => 22,
                      'marginal' => 10,
                      'seconds' => 2,
                      'pow' => '*',
                      'critical' => '*',
                      'vital' => 'no',
                      'up_days' => '*'
                    }
         };

All I'm interested in, is the value of the port number for each service,
if I know the service name in advance I can just do something like

print $services->{ssh}->{port};
print $services->{smtp}->{port};

which is well and good, but how do I loop through them if I don't know the
service name (ssh, smtp, whatever) in advance? NB the service name doesn't
always correspond to what is in /etc/services.

h.