Re: Exporting via USB, possible?

It sure looks like a hardware issue that your PC will not solve with
software alone.
http://www.linux-usb.org/gadget/

You could build (or probably purchase) some small piece of hardware and
set it up as essentially a USB-<random-filesystem> router (I'm thinking
something like the eye-fi or similar devices), but you'd probably be
time and frustration ahead to just spend the $75-$100 it takes to get a
big drive and a USB enclosure that you plug into your PC and run rsync
against once in a while. :)

Or set up a mythtv or similar box that supports actual networking. ;)

--Danny

Bill Fehring wrote:
> I think it's a bit more than just a cable termination change

OpenPGP digital signature